Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Midi Controller

• 22-11-2009 12:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]M-Audio Axiom or M-Audio [/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Oxygen?[/FONT]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭empirix

akai mpk49

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

I have the Oxygen and find it very good. Only gripe I have is that when using the rotary knobs, the parameter that you have assigned to them doesn't start to react until the knob is nearly quarter of the way around.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Starfox

Have any of you seen the new Axiom pro, looks the bizz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

I use an Axiom49 myself and have owned various Keystations and both the Oxygen8v1/v2 and the Ozone.

I would recommend literally anything over the Oxygen8 in terms of 2 oct controllers, build quality is ****, rotaries are extremely low resolution and the drivers are worse than awful. The axioms are fine but the RRP of them is exorbriant to say the least.

In terms of integration I've heard great things about these
    http://www.thomann.de/ie/novation_nocturn_25.htm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

the axiom is such an overpriced piece of rubbish. Nice enough keys but everything else on it sucks in a major way.
    Most overpriced piece of junk i've ever owned.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

jtsuited wrote: »
    the axiom is such an overpriced piece of rubbish. Nice enough keys but everything else on it sucks in a major way.
    Most overpriced piece of junk i've ever owned.

270 on thomann, maybe 350 in an Irish bricks and mortar (bar xmusic). I got one for 120 second hand so I didn't feel remotely ripped off. The menu system, MIDI implentation, rotaries and sliders are actually really good imho - its just the RRP is a joke.

Advertisement