Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

shopping online

Options
  • 21-11-2009 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

hey just wanted to know if anyone knew a good site for some christmas shopping on the cheap!
    let me know!!
    tanx

P.S. sorry if this post is in the wrong place

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

amazon.co.uk

Beep!

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭k8bcly

i tried them and they wont post to my address

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

k8bcly wrote: »
    i tried them and they wont post to my address

Erm, why not? They use normal post services, An Post taking over at Shannon. Unless it's a PO Box...

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭k8bcly

i dont know to be honest its my normal address

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭The_Thing

www.play.com - Free postage to Ireland. Never once had a problem in all my 4 or 5 years of buying from them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

moved from tLL.

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭lauratkd

k8bcly wrote: »
    hey just wanted to know if anyone knew a good site for some christmas shopping on the cheap!
    let me know!!

What are you trying to buy?? Amazon and play will not post electrical items to Ireland (as far as I am aware) so that might be the problem with your address... If that's not it, what is amazon actually saying is the problem??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

That site play is very good,

and also CD WOW..It has cd's,dvd's,book's they have makeup and perfume/aftershave but I have never brought any of that. I normally just put down my work address for anything to be delivered makes it easier but this place uses normal post as in you dont have to sign for things so i would say they will delivery anywhere

Also if you are looking for books books ulimited it very good and yeah they all accept laser card which is great

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

Try mandmdirect.com for clothing. I got some great bargain pressies and delivery landed within a week.

Advertisement