Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 dns error 80710102

Options
  • 21-11-2009 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭

Please help..

I only got my PS3 working online in the last month & am loving it. I got this error before and solved it by defaulting the systems settings and selecting the internet connection.

However for the last two days I cannot get an internet connection on the PS3 and continually get the above message. This is despite the internet (wireless) working fine for my laptop - hence this email.

I've looked on some forums and tried a few things but the advice is very technical and over my head. Just wondering what I can do - I dont understand it as it was working really well for me over the last month & had no problems.

Thanks

Advertisement