Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Argos voucher promotion starting soon?

Options
  • 21-11-2009 1:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

any kid soul know if argos's voucher promtion going to start soon, the one where you get a (euro)10 for spening (euro)100 etc?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tipsy Mac

pastabrown wrote: »
    any kid soul know if argos's voucher promtion going to start soon, the one where you get a (euro)10 for spening (euro)100 etc?

They were offering this a couple of weeks ago, I am not sure if it's still on or not. The offer was 5 when you spend 50 and 10 when you spend 100 a and then they had to be redemmed in December.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

You'd probably save that amount by shopping elsewhere

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭tintar

that promotion is still on, I got a 5 Euro voucher this week on a 50 euro purchase, the voucher expires December

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

Promotion ended on the 17th I think. I'd say they won't be running one soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Dyaso

started yesterday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Geranium40

it was running today in Argos in Navan. Got €10 voucher back after spending €110.:)

Advertisement