Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom down!!

Options
  • 21-11-2009 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭

Hi,

Im in the west cork area & my phone line/broadband is dead for the last two days (probably due to the flooding at the moment)...

Any1 else have this problem & how do i log a problem with them????

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

I heard someone on the radio a few minutes ago saying the same about eircom broadband. What are you using now?

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭elchanco

im using the internet in work at the moment... i hope it wont take to long for eircom to fix it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 zappapa

looks like a lot of people was affected..

anyway its back.. uhh :)

its back? what area are you receiving it?

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭boarddotie

I am in west Cork and Eircome Broadband still donw for me (since yesterday). Pity they dont tell us any information somehow and keep us posted:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 zappapa

im from skibbereen,

cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

boarddotie wrote: »
    I am in west Cork and Eircome Broadband still donw for me (since yesterday). Pity they dont tell us any information somehow and keep us posted:mad:

They could send helicopter crews to fly over affected areas with megaphone every 30 minutes or use carrier pidgeons or may they could use our olympic swimmers to get the word out! They are fast right? If something goes down in such a way, the exchange has to dry out before they can do any major work.

They could send helicopter crews to fly over affected areas with megaphone every 30 minutes or use carrier pidgeons or may they could use our olympic swimmers to get the word out! They are fast right? If something goes down in such a way, the exchange has to dry out before they can do any major work.

now, thats a great idea! My house feels empty without broadband:(.... i think im going to cry

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭tech

The Eircom Exchnage in Bandon and Bantry got badly flooded, Phones seem to back in places of west cork since Friday night, yesterday morning. I have Phones back and Broadband now since Sat morning, Some places have no phones working but the Broadband is!!!

my broadband/phone is back... viva la eircom!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 danbo115

elchanco wrote: »
    my broadband/phone is back... viva la eircom!:D

i'm in the ballydehob area and i got mine back yeasterday. but its been like this. i'm paying for 3mb. been likke this since i got it back
    630707653.png

im in bandon, ive got 3mB...

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,062 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Can they deliver pr0n this way and avoid situations like this...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,417 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Bandon and phone is back too, haven't tried bb yet. never saw so many eircom vans outside exchange before and wonder if they replaced the equipment becasue it was seriously submerged in water

kbannon wrote: »
    Can they deliver pr0n this way and avoid situations like this...

lol.. thats class! Exactly how bandon was like over the weekend haha:p

Advertisement