Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the weirdest...

Options
  • 20-11-2009 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

What's the weirdest thing you've seen in FS? I've seen the odd, odd thing but the attached was very weird. I was observing a Ryanair coming in to land at Dublin and spotted something not too far behind it. I assumed it was another AI craft and that it would do a go-around.

But, no, this is what was following it and it landed, sparking its way along the runway and then caught up with it and merged and disappeared :cool:

Wonder how these things happen :confused::)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭delsutton2008

How strange :confused: I've just rechecked my original post and the attachment seems to have disappeared! It was deffo there as I checked after posting. Just made me think there may be some rule about attachments... is this not allowed in this forum?

If so, fair enough and apologies. If not, then something :eek: has happened and I'll repost if given clearance.

Del

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Dannyboi3k

what was it?

This...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭drdeadlift

you have an atc tower following your a/c down the runway.This is odd

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Shamrock883

delsutton, are you using FSINN? That's a known problem. Just disable peer to peer in the settings if you're using it...

• Advertisement

delsutton, are you using FSINN? That's a known problem. Just disable peer to peer in the settings if you're using it...

OK, thanks, I do use FSInn, but only just started, so that would explain why I haven't seen a control tower chasing planes down the runway before :D

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Shamrock883

OK, thanks, I do use FSInn, but only just started, so that would explain why I haven't seen a control tower chasing planes down the runway before :D
    Did you try disabling peer to peer? That'll solve your problems i hope...

Did you try disabling peer to peer? That'll solve your problems i hope...

I only ever saw it once so don't know if it's cured :) Disabled now though

Advertisement