Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for interviewees

• 20-11-2009 2:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

Hi,

I'm making a documentary on horror films for a masters project and I'm looking for people who have an interest in horror films and would be willing to do an interview on camera. The documentary is focusing on films from the 70's such as Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Last House on the Left, Jaws, The Wicker Man, Halloween, The Exorcist, and The Omen. If you would be interested shooting is taking place over the next 3 weeks, most interviews will be carried out in DIT Aungier street.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Wouldnt mind doing this except Dublin is probably a bit out of my way and Im tied up during the weeks.Oh well.

Good luck with it anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 ultron

thanks nedtheshed and if you do change your mind about it or happen to be in dublin over the next few weeks just let me know

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

I wouldent mind doing it but I have not seen the 70s last house on the left. I have seen the remake though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 ultron

hey, dont worry if you haven't seen all the films, its just a guideline of the kind of thing i'd be covering. let me know when you might be free and i can set up an interview space

Advertisement