Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Benzocaine Ingredient

Options
  • 20-11-2009 12:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭

Hi,

Im sorry if this is the wrong place for this.

A friend who manages a sex shop has noticed that delay gels (delay ejaculation by numbing the penis) in the shop he runs contain Benzocaine,is this legal?He is quite worried that he will be liable if it is not.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

Hi,

Im sorry if this is the wrong place for this.

A friend who manages a sex shop has noticed that delay gels (delay ejaculation by numbing the penis) in the shop he runs contain Benzocaine,is this legal?He is quite worried that he will be liable if it is not.

Thanks in advance.

Tell him to ask a lawyer!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭sneakerfreak

Tell him to ask a lawyer!

I mean is Benzocaine a prescription only drug?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

I mean is Benzocaine a prescription only drug?

Nah, you asked if it was legal which requires a legal professional. What people on here can tell you is what products it's contained in but that isn't in any way a legally informed comment! The substance might be legal at certain "dosage levels" outside of pharmacies etc et al.

If you want to know what products it's contained in just google it but that won't solve your legal question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭sneakerfreak

nesf wrote: »
    Nah, you asked if it was legal which requires a legal professional. What people on here can tell you is what products it's contained in but that isn't in any way a legally informed comment! The substance might be legal at certain "dosage levels" outside of pharmacies etc et al.

If you want to know what products it's contained in just google it but that won't solve your legal question.

I understand I didnt phrase my question properly,Il just email the IMB for more info thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement