Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DSI Question cncerning TTDS card compatibility

Options
  • 19-11-2009 11:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi,
    I hope I am posting this in the right area I was redirected to this forum for all questions on R4 or ttds cards.

Basically I have a ttds card for my DS dont have a clue about R4 cards I assume that they are the same, but what i'd like to know is are TTDS or DSTT whatever they are caled compatable with the DSI? And if they are when ordering is any special software required. And reputable site they may be purchased from?

Any advice would be much appreciated.:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

R4 cards are the same as DSTT cards, just different brands. The main reason nintendo came out with the DSi is to stop these cards from working. So yes, a standard R4 or a standard DSTT will not work on the DSi. However, there are new cards which do work on the DSi and they will have an "i" in the name, for example R4i or DSTTi.

As for how to get them to work and where to get them, ask google!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 jeff13

Thats great, thanks a million!

Advertisement