Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ideas

Options
  • 19-11-2009 11:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi Ladies,
    Seeking some advice, going out with my girlfriend for a year this weekend, and want to get her something to mark the occasion. Any suggestions, thinking of getting some jewelery, is this just unimaginative, please help!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭athlone M

to be honest it would all depend on what your girlfriend is into, but you can't really go too far wrong woth jewellery maybe you could get her something personalised like to ....... the date love ....... maybe on the inside of a bangle or something

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

mm tis a pondering one..

If you know what kind of jewelary she likes then go for it, if not stay well away..And getting it personlised unless ye have said ye love eachother I wouldnt (that word can be pretty scary sometimes)

There is also nothing wrong with just doing soemthing nice a nice surprise meal somewhere nice a romantic place and a bunch of flowers even a rose delivered to work simplicty is good sometimes. If you really want to buy her something get a small token gift..

Then again I remember celebrating meeting my man for a year it was in a mucky flied, pissing rain, drinking out of plastic heinken cups and listening to ACDC, oh the romance

Advertisement