Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chubby Brown cancelled in INEC

Options
  • 19-11-2009 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭

In case anyone has tickets for him this weekend, its been cancelled due to illness.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 IanPerth

hope its nothing too curable

• Registered Users Posts: 10,642 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

IanPerth wrote: »

You could've just ignored the thread!? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Ian, cut it out. Next OT/trolling comment will result in a ban and/or infraction.

Fair enough Dord . . .
    Have you seen his stuff though ?

He's an offensive piece of work,,, He can turn any respectable venue into a cesspit full off the dregs of society.

But in fairness, each to their own.

Fair enough Dord . . .

He's an offensive piece of work,,, He can turn any respectable venue into a cesspit full off the dregs of society.

Just because you don't like him doesn't mean that everyone does. I'm far from the mans biggest fan but he has a certain way about him which can raise a smile. There's something quite refreshing about a comedian who refuses to bow to the pc brigade.

• Advertisement

Just because you don't like him doesn't mean that everyone does. I'm far from the mans biggest fan but he has a certain way about him which can raise a smile. There's something quite refreshing about a comedian who refuses to bow to the pc brigade.

Totally agree Darko !

...That ''there's something quite refreshing about a comedian who refuses to bow to the pc brigade''

I'm a big fan of say Frankie Boyle & Tommy Tiernan... & I accept others find them insulting and not very funny. But at a minimum they are clever (I think they are genius).

Not sure you have ever watched a 40 minute set of Mr Browns, but he is in no WAY comparable to the two guys above ,,, he is VILE for the sake of being VILE.
    He's literally the only established comedian I've ever had a problem with ---- No one who has seen his live show or watched his set in full, would put him in the same class as comedians mentioned above.

Good luck to anyone who enjoys his stuff though ... & if you have genuinely seen his set/been to a full show & believe he's good fair play.

IMHO most people with the intelligence to use boards.ie.... i.e. use a keyboard/google to set up a log-in etc .... are generally not too entertained by a guy with no point except to be offensive and get people to laugh because he say he licks his own mothers c***

But what ever you into !!!
    Each to their own I suppose

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Fair enough Dord . . .

Yes I have. Not a fan of it. That's besides the point however. My last post still stands.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭Fuhrer

Im going to have to swipe that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭Kooli

Good luck to anyone who enjoys his stuff though ... & if you have genuinely seen his set/been to a full show & believe he's good fair play.

My disdain for this man is so strong that I couldn't even go as far as to say the above. I would have serious issues with someone who enjoys his stuff or believes he's good.

I think I could be fairly sure, just from that one piece of information, that this would be someone I could not be friends with on any level. There are very few things I could say that about!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Bodysmart

Assaulting women makes Chubby very ill*

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/tees/8409055.stm

* Allegedly ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement