Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trauma...back from the dead

Options
  • 19-11-2009 8:04pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/11/19/nikki-finke-reports-trauma-un-canceled/34078

I've been watching, and i'll admit it has improved a bit since the third ep. - as stated before, seems less "flash, bang, whallop" and more character based stuff, though they are all pretty bland.

But as stated i think it's more NBC not having anything else to fill the hour, my guess it it'll get a full season run and be canceled on the upfronts in May.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭J-blk

NBC sure is sticking by their decisions :rolleyes:. Can't remember when the last time anything got "uncanceled" so fast was... still, I think you're right and it'll only get one season's worth.

I might watch it as a "filler" show at Christmas or during the summer - I only got two episodes in and it quickly slipped of my list of things to watch...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Trauma gets another four eps.!...making 20 in all: http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/01/20/nbc-orders-more-trauma-and-community-parks-recreation-and-law-order-svu/39513

So it was axed, brought back, got a further 3 eps. and now four more!
    Life in the old dog yet, it has got better....it'll probably get a full 22 now, hell it might even get a second season!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭iMax

Cannot understand why this was cancelled. So much better than the generic hospital dramas. Hopefully it can build audience.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Tramua is not a hospital drama, it's about rescue/EMT....mabye yer thinking of Mercy? (which has a full 22 ep. order already....and is on tonight btw).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭iMax

No I meant it's so much better than having a generic hospital drama - Grey's/Mercy/ER etc. Far more interesting. Plus James Cameron's cameo as the doctor is fantastic :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,911 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Trauma is coming to Virgin 1

Advertisement