Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WTF

Options
  • 19-11-2009 12:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭

Hi all, just today as im on my PC it suddenly goes blue and windows XP asks me to enter two words into a box ( the words are shows above an empty box and blurred ) before shutdown, the clock goes from 3mins down to shutdown, any ideas??? Just started today:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

Anybody?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭mukki

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

You need to read the sticky and do as much on that as you can. ASJ will respond once that's done.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭noodletop

Steyr wrote: »
    Hi all, just today as im on my PC it suddenly goes blue and windows XP asks me to enter two words into a box ( the words are shows above an empty box and blurred ) before shutdown, the clock goes from 3mins down to shutdown, any ideas??? Just started today:confused:

by any chance do you use facebook? last week i recieved message through facebook and when i opened it same thing happened except os was vista i tried loads of things to sort it but ended up rebooting machine and problem solved. there is a problem with facebook and other sites at mo sending trojans in e mails which are hacking into your acc and spamming the same message to others who are friends

Advertisement