Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PRAI Open Investigation

Options
  • 18-11-2009 10:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭

The Paranormal Research Association Of Ireland would like to announce the following details

Our team are holding a Open Investigation.

Venue Charlevilee Castle

Location Tullamore Co Offaly

Date December the 5th *over night*

Places are limited to 15 persons
    Cost 60 euro per person, This fee is paid directly to the restoration fund
    for charleville castle. Our team DO NOT keep any of the cost

If you are interested please forward your details to traze@praofi.org

Persons attending the investigation will be staying the night in the ball room,
    Things to bring,
    Sleeping bag,
    ground matt or air mattress, some air mattresses will be available .
    Torch,
    Warm clothes, It gets very cold in the castle so wrapping up warm is a must.
    There will be no hot or cold food being served at the castle so having a hardy meal before you come is advised, also bring a packed lunch for during the evening.
    Arrival time will be 7pm on the 5th of Dec departure 12 noon the 6th of Dec.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Logan

I look forward to attending Traze..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

Oh this sounds interesting I will have to check to see if we could go

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Traze

No Problem Milly, Places are limited so if you wish to go please make contact asap.

Traze

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭leddpipe

Great crowd of people, great location, i suggest people get names in ASAP ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Ruth KPS

Won't know til closer the time, however, I'll see if any spaces are left in a couple of weeks if I can go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Thornography

DAMN! if I wasn't going to see modest mouse on that date Id be totally up for that! have fun everyone.

Hi Guys still a few places left so if you want to come along please either message me on here or email me at traze@praofi.org

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 SpookyDom

Hey everyone. I'm new here...first time posting. I'm one of the Investigators with Praoi. I can definitely recommend the Open Investigation in Charleville as a great night - so if anyone's interested, give Traze a shout, as there are a few places left :D

Hope to see some of you there!

Hi Dom,
    Welcome to boards hun, And as dom has said folks we still have limited places, so sign up if interested by sending me a email traze@praofi.org

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

Woudl love to go but I can feel the manicness of Christmas starting already...I hope ye have a great night up there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Logan

Hey Dom, welcome to boards.. Look forward to seeing you there..

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭H1tmonlii

Im heading up to my uncles that night. He lives fairly near to Charleville Castle. I might see you all

Hi H1tmonlii
    If you are going to pop down to the castle you will need to arrange to do so, as we can not allow people entry with out a guide or from signing a waiver form. The night we are there is arranged by management of the castle, We have a curfew of only allowing 15 people in attendance with us, so would not like to disappoint you by not allowing you entry. if you wish to join us for the evening email me at traze@praofi.org

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭H1tmonlii

Sorry, I didn't mean it like that, I meant that I might see a few of you heading down and whatnot. Charleville's privately owned as far as I know.

hey not probs sure we all get confusseled from time to time lol it is in the hands of trustees yes but is open to public viewing by appointment and small fee.

Hi folks, we at The Paranormal Research Association Of Ireland have two spots left for our open investigation on Dec the 5th cost 6o euro, Location Charleville Castle Tullamore Co Offaly get your name in quick so as not to loose out, email me at traze@praofi.org

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Ruth KPS

Hey Traze, I won't be able to I'm afraid..

No problem Ruth :)

All places have now been filled for our investigation, thank you everyone for your interest.

Advertisement