Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5th years!

Options
  • 18-11-2009 7:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭

Just wondering how much study any other fifth years are doing now?
    I was doing some at the start but I've totally slacked off.
    How are you finding fifth year so far?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭ruadhan

uniquechic wrote: »
    Just wondering how much study any other fifth years are doing now?
    I was doing some at the start but I've totally slacked off.
    How are you finding fifth year so far?

well my exams are next week so ive started doing some study again but not tooo much like, maybe 2 hours or more a night plus lots of procrastination and the like, yknow yourself. em.. before this i was just doing my homework, studying for any tests and working in class, wasnt doing any study at all... should i have been. you dont have to yet at this point do you lol??:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Aoifums

I was doing great at the start of the year, but I haven't done any work since mid-term. I'm doing about an hour, maybe an hour and a halfs worth of homework (and procrastination). Finish the rest of my work at lunch time.
    I'm screwed for the christmas tests!

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Patriciamc93

Hey!
    I am in the exact same boat as you! Forth year really messed it all up, Even though it was a laugh! I do about 3 to 4 hours, including homework, at the moment but thats only because its coming up to the christmas tests!!:eek:
    Really am finding it hard to get back though!!! Like we literally had no homework in 4th year so 5th is still a shock to the system! It's like november!!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

I'm doing zip/nothing/zero/zilch study.
    And some nights when I end up not having homework, I still don't study.
    I just don't have the urge to do it. And I hate pushing myself :o.

Advertisement