Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

C'est la hamster vie

Options
  • 18-11-2009 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭

I'm tempted but they have to get one of those ball things I can run around in first.
    Hamster Hotel
    French hamster hotel lets guests live like rodents
    A French hotel is offering guests the chance to live like a hamster for a day
    It's a unique concept according to its creators. A hotel in the French city of Nantes is offering the chance for people to become a hamster.
    For 99 euros (£88) a night, visitors to the hotel in Nantes can feast on hamster grain, get a workout by running in a giant wheel and sleep in hay stacks in the suite called the "Hamster Villa".
    It is the latest venture from owners Frederic Tabary and Yann Falquerho, who run a company which rents out unusual venues to adventure-seekers. Both architects, the men designed the room in an 18th century building to resemble the inside of a hamster's cage.
    "The hamster in the world of children is that little cuddly animal. Often, the adults who come here have wanted or did have hamsters when they were small," said Mr Falquerho, who was dressed as a hamster.
    However, the price is soon to go up as today's hamsters need, according to the owners, Wifi and a giant TV screen.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 tylerJ

OMG, this simply cannot work. World is getting weirder...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Are there that many Furries out there to warrant something like this???

The mind boggles, tho if they had one of those Plastic Balls that I could run around in I might be tempted meself;)

Advertisement