Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New tattoo over old

Options
  • 18-11-2009 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

Hi,
    I hope someone can offer me some advice.
    I had a tattoo done on my upper arm years ago and got fed up with it rather quickly, I had laser treatment done which faded quite a bit but it is still visible, I stopped because I became pregnant and never resumed treatment, that was 8 years ago, I am now fed up trying to cover it up etc etc, I have seen a few nice tattoos I would like so in short my question is Can I tattoo over it, has anyone done this and how did it work out?

Thank you! ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Yup, it's simply called a "Cover up" tattoo (Not trying to be smart, that's just what they're referred to as!) but the only problem is they have to be larger than the one you're covering up. If you decide on a design, let us know and some of us should be able to point you to a good artist for that style! :)

Advertisement