Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a cheap mobile phone with GPS, MP3, Bluetooth, >3MP camera

Options
  • 18-11-2009 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭

I am looking for a mobile phone with GPS, MP3, Bluetooth, and > 3MP camera with max price 200/250 Euro. Any idea? Currently on O2. Prefer a phone with 3.5 mm audio out option...

Could you suggest some mobile comparison sites relevant to UK/Ireland market?

Also which is the cheapest site for buying mobile phones online?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

N95 or N86. The latter would be above your budget a bit tho if you buy sim free. Is sim free what your looking for?

The FAQ sticky has a list of sites, and dont forget to look at adverts.ie too. Some good deals on it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭partypiper

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭TestLink

What about Sony Ericsson W715 Walkman. It is only €170 on Vodaphone. Any comments?

http://www.vodafone.ie/df/shop/ProductDetails.shtml?handsetselected=305035&offerSelected=prepayupgrade&action=view

• Registered Users Posts: 19,733 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

I picked up a new sim free Samsung Jet on eBay for that sort of money.

I think I better go for a smart phone (prefer windows mobile) which would work well with google maps, plays MP3, a 3.5 mm audio out, and has a decent camera. Any suggestions?

• Advertisement

Reviews about the Nokia 5800 are not that good though. Also like to change my criteria. Is there any smart phones (Pref Windows Mobile OS) within 350 euro which has the following features:-

Nokia (Prefer)
    SimFree / O2
    WiFi
    3G
    GPS (Ovi or Google Maps)
    3G
    Bluetooth
    Good quality music with quality headphones
    Video recording capability
    Expandable memory
    3.5mm jack

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭estreetb

your looking for similar to me. lots of advice here
    Im looking for a smartphone that is good for the following

the long and the short of it is either the nokia eseries or 5800 or the htc tattoo

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭long_b

ITguru wrote: »
    Reviews about the Nokia 5800 are not that good though.
    Think you'll find they mostly say it's stonking great value
    , plus it gets the version of Nokia maps with free voice navigation
    (Pref Windows Mobile OS)

Nokia (Prefer)

You won't find a Nokia running WinMo.

What about the E72 ?

Ya, I think I better go in with either E72 (looks very cute, at the same time professional look) / 5800 (doesnt like the cheap plastic outer), rather than wasting money on features that I might never use.

Just wondering how good is Nokia Maps (already have a Garmin Nuvi200W) in relation to coverage to Ireland? And would I get maps for any countries I want or just for Ireland/Europe. I saw that OVI maps are free download life long...

Advertisement