Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Network issues with Cisco swtiches 3560 2900

Options
  • 18-11-2009 10:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Boards,
    I have a network issuse. Im trying to set up a network with different VLans on some cisco switches. Switch 1 Cisco 3560 layer 3 and Switch 2 Cisco 2900 layer 2
    I have 4 vlans. Vlan 1 is the management Vlan and every thing seems ok with this VLan. Layer 3 switch has Vlans interfaces with subnetted IPs And routes have been estabhished with all the vlans using Ip route.
    Can browse internet from management vlan but not other vlans on network. Although each other vlan can ping and traceroute all the way to internet service providers Dns .....(It's eircom by the way)
    Can anybody help me with this issue as I need the other Vlans to be able to browse internet also .....!
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭le_dazzler

can you post the running config from both boxes? be sure to edit out username/password information etc.

cheers,
    Darragh

Advertisement