Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best artist for tribal tat.

Options
  • 18-11-2009 1:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi all,looking for some suggestions for a good tribal artist.
    I have a pretty big tribal tat on my arm/shoulder/chest sort of area and want to get it extended on to my back.
    Found out,after two visits and about ten hours of work,that the artist i was useing"isn't relly into tribals".I'd like the next person who works on it to be into wat he/she is doing.Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

What kind of tribal do you have? Neo-tribal? Polynesian? You could check out Rory Keating, he tattoos out of San Diego, there's also Leo Zulueta who is also in the states or Calypso Tattoo in Belgium. I'm not aware of anyone in Ireland who specailizes in tribal. Hope that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Generally i'd hazard a guess that deep down most artists wouldn't be mad on tribal stuff, but that shouldn't stop you getting what you want, if the guy you were with before does good work i'd just stick with him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 pivot

Had been thinking that myself zero19,The artist I've been useing is nice bloke and I'm very happy with the work he has done.just wanted to check if there was anyone known for doing tribals before i subject him to more hours of torment.

Advertisement