Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banco De Gaia - Heliopolis (Blue Room Project Remix)

Options
  • 17-11-2009 11:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9V7Mdy2ERk

What a tune, i came across this remix by accident and it is superb, restores ones faith in Trance music thesedays, this is a non cheesy quality Trance tune up there with the best Trance tunes ive heard in recent years (which cant be hard given the amount of rubbish churned out by Tiesto/Armin and Co)

Just goes to show there actually is some really quality trance out there if you look hard enough like this cracking tune by Art Of Trance http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s30yJw3gEPc , when was this Banco De Gaia remix done does anyone know i cant see anything on Discogs, even more bizzare is that it is unreleased which i cant understand as it's a quality tune.

Banco De Gaia are amazing, that Live at Glastonbury album is as good as any live album ive heard.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭lt_cmdr_worf

+1 on this, heard from the Sasha/Digweed Northern Exposure 1 mix, although it was the original.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

was that not Last Train to Lhasa?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

Bleagh... It has never and will never hit the peak it did in the Cafe del Mar era. How could that 303-ridden swarm tune compare with the likes of

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

jimi_t wrote: »
    Bleagh... It has never and will never hit the peak it did in the Cafe del Mar era. How could that 303-ridden swarm tune compare with the likes of

aye i agree with you but it's still a very good effort from Art Of Trance nonetheless,much better than 95% of most Trance thesedays (i don't include Psy Trance in that category that is a seperate scene)

Advertisement