Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeking Rowan Big Wool - lilac colour

Options
  • 17-11-2009 9:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I got wool a couple of years ago to knit a cardigan and only recently started knitting it. I was knitting the collar - the final piece- when I ran out of wool. I need about another half a ball to complete it. My colour is no longer stocked in the shops - (Rowan launched new colours this September so the older colours were discontinued three months ago I have just learned). I'm wondering if anybody might have a half a ball of lilac coloured Rowan Big Wool (100% merino wool) in their knitting baskets?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

https://www.ravelry.com is a website full of knitting enthusiasts where you can post if you happen to have something awful happen like running out of wool etc. and if any member has any, they swap with you. I know of a friend who was astonished to have a woman in the US post her some wool which she needed to finish a garment recently! Good will, plus excellent tips on the site. Hope you find your wool!!

Advertisement