Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BTEA delayed?

Options
  • 17-11-2009 6:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

I've been approved (via letter) for BTEA since late Oct but there's still no sign of it. Don't really want to start hassling them (Dublin DSW) as I wasn't expecting to get it due to my circumstances and I'd be afraid they'd start checking my situation out. Any idea how long it should take to come through?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭Blueprint

I applied for mine on the 23rd of October, got provisional approval subject to my bringing in the registration letter a week and a half later and got my first payment last Thursday, so it should be there by now....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

lulu09 wrote: »
    I've been approved (via letter) for BTEA since late Oct but there's still no sign of it. Don't really want to start hassling them (Dublin DSW) as I wasn't expecting to get it due to my circumstances and I'd be afraid they'd start checking my situation out. Any idea how long it should take to come through?

Care to explain that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 lulu09

Thanks for that Blueprint - will drop in to them.

As for my circumstances- I already have a post grad diploma which is one of the excluding criteria hence I was really surprised to get approval. I did make a case in writing that I was switching career directions so maybe that helped.

Thanks for the advice :)

Advertisement