Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pamela Izevbekhai appeal put back to next year

Options
  • 17-11-2009 5:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭

What a complete farce.
    This filthy leech should have been deported long ago. Now it looks like she has another few months in the country at least.

Link

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,243 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

I think this discussion is best suited to a forum like Humanities.

Apologies to mods there if they feel otherwise - feel free to bounce it back if that's the case.

flogen.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Do we really have to deal with this guy posting all the time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭Saltour Sossiez

jdivision wrote: »
    Do we really have to deal with this guy posting all the time?

If you don't have anything to post on the topic please don't post in the thread.

SaltOur Sossiez
    A Wannabe Mod

Whoops - thought I deleted my reply.

I was planning on moving it but decided to hold on and see how the conversation developed before doing so.

That's assuming there's any conversation at all.

@jdivision - I can't see any reason to lock the thread or ban him.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

What a complete farce.
    This filthy leech should have been deported long ago. Now it looks like she has another few months in the country at least.

Link

Well, it's not her fault. The judges need a month and a half to do their Christmas shopping.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Another new set of solicitors?
    She must have fantastic wealth or at least supporters with deep pockets

That's her 5th set of solicitors
    I certainly could never afford that, few people could

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭rasper

Is the taxpayer not footing the legal bill tru legal aid, I think the entire legal system is probably more of a leech than the lady herself who is only playing the system

If you don't have anything to post on the topic please don't post in the thread.

SaltOur Sossiez
    A Wannabe Mod

You're not a mod so don't tell other posters how to behave on a thread.

I've already had to lock two of your threads so next time I'll just ban you.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Why filthy?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

flogen wrote: »

@jdivision - I can't see any reason to lock the thread or ban him.
    The OP doesn't discuss news or media, they just post negative stuff about foreign people. It's not contributory in any way to the board. There's large threads on this woman elsewhere on boards

• Advertisement

jdivision wrote: »
    The OP doesn't discuss news or media, they just post negative stuff about foreign people. It's not contributory in any way to the board. There's large threads on this woman elsewhere on boards

I agree but I'm waiting to see if this thread is best suited to Politics, Humanities, AH or the bin.

To that end I'd ask you keep any posts here on topic - you can PM me if you want to further the discussion otherwise.

Advertisement