Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Tocco Lite *PINK* on Vodafone €69.99

Options
  • 17-11-2009 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,626 ✭✭✭

I was just in CPW and they informed me that the Tocco Lite which has recently dropped with all the networks over the last few weeks to under €100, has dropped AGAIN with Vodafone if you are porting your number across from any other network.

Its €79.99 in the shop, but I had a look on Vodafones website and its actually €69.99 online if you are taking up the porting offer

Details here
    http://www.vodafone.ie/df/shop/ProductDetails.shtml?handsetselected=329036&offerSelected=prepayporting&action=view

<EDIT>BTW, I am not on VF myself or connected to them in any way.</EDIT>

<EDIT2>Just spotted.....Think this is for the PINK Tocco Lite only</EDIT2>

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Really awful phone in all fairness. I'd keep your sponds in your pocket.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,626 ✭✭✭Mad_Mike

Just popped the Tocco Lite up here as it's a hugely popular phone

Actually, there are some other very good deals also if porting across. Just looking through them now. Its showing the Nokia 6303 at €69.99 also and says its €129.99 in shops!!!

http://www.vodafone.ie/df/prepay/prepayporting/index.jsp?manufacturerSelected=ALL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 greenhill

absolutely love this phone best one i have ever had way better than the equivilent lg cookie

• Registered Users Posts: 43,788 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I've heard very good things about the Tocco Lite.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Me too, and not just because i've got one. Its been a very popular phone for a number of months now and many i've talked to think its a great phone for the price! Now better value than ever, a touch screen of its spec for that price would have been unthinkable for about a year ago, great battery life too! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭fergm

are there any disadvantages to buying a phone off a different networking and then unlocking it and using a different network.

I'm currently with Meteor. They have the Nokia 5800 Music express for €220 online
    With vodafone its as low as €170 (if you port your number over to vodafone (meteor are giving away free sim cards at the moment)) and unlocking is only about €15 i think

would i still have access to a years free music that nokia offer?

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭gleep

Mad_Mike wrote: »
    I was just in CPW and they informed me that the Tocco Lite which has recently dropped with all the networks over the last few weeks to under €100, has dropped AGAIN with Vodafone if you are porting your number across from any other network.

Its €79.99 in the shop, but I had a look on Vodafones website and its actually €69.99 online if you are taking up the porting offer

Details here
    http://www.vodafone.ie/df/shop/ProductDetails.shtml?handsetselected=329036&offerSelected=prepayporting&action=view

<EDIT>BTW, I am not on VF myself or connected to them in any way.</EDIT>

<EDIT2>Just spotted.....Think this is for the PINK Tocco Lite only</EDIT2>

Not too sure about the quality of the phone, but if you're buying on the vodafone website you can get another €35 off on billpay or €12.50 on prepay through cash back with be thrifty.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Scarlett.

Has anyone bought this? I just tried buying this phone as a prepay upgrade and I put in the payment details and I was brought to a connection failed page.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 mitabrev

hi im thinking of buying this as a gift for someone. would this work in case she decided to keep her vodafone number?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Would this work by buying the Tocco Lite for porting and then just keeping my number on Vodafone?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭ciaburkie

You only get the phone for that price if you are changing networks

Advertisement