Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bargain trip to Italian alps available to anyone!!

Options
  • 17-11-2009 12:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭

Hey guys. Just wanted to let you guys know that the University of Limerick Boarders club are planning a trip to the Itallian alps for 1 week in january.
    Costs are 255euro and that includes accomodation and lift passes.
    flights are 50euro and then food would work out to be 15euro each day.
    This is great for experienced and beginners. equipment is provided and if desired lessons will be given.

If anyone in ireland is interested you guys should contact richie or nicholas on www.ulboarders.com

Im just looking for some extra number to go on the trip. if i get them, then i get to go too and teach people. Yay!!!!

if anyone looks into this. please tell them i sent u!

Comments

When is this week?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭Heliosvector

sorry its the 16th to the 23rd. please contact them for full details. they also have a facebook account if you want to contact them that way. "ulboarders"

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭davmol

Is this open to Ul students only?
    theres around 8 of us looking to go around that time,some experienced and some beginners.A mix between boarders and skiers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭Heliosvector

it is not limited to ul students only. all you would have to do is join the club. if you follow the link and contact the committee, i think its 5uero registration fee and thats it. your part of ULBoarders then

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭hellfireie

do yee have a max number of places? and what resort are you heading too?

• Advertisement
Advertisement