Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost of innohep 14,000IU/7mls injections?

Options
  • 16-11-2009 7:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hey just out of curiousity I was wondering if any pharmists visiting this site could tell me the cost of innohep 14,000IU/7mls injections?

Mods please dont delete.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

Pleo wrote: »
    Hey just out of curiousity I was wondering if any pharmists visiting this site could tell me the cost of innohep 14,000IU/7mls injections?

Mods please dont delete.

Please clarify; do you mean retail price to the patient on a private prescription?
    If that's what you mean, then it will vary from pharmacy to pharmacy, but not by a huge degree. I'm not working today, so can't check for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Pleo

Private prescription, e.g. if you were paying for a prescription without availing of the drug payment scheme.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

Ballpark figure €235-240 for a box of 10 if you had to pay for them on a private prescription.
    But the max you have to pay is €100 per month as long as you're registered on the DPS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Pleo

Thanks

Advertisement