Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

ep mooney

Options
  • 16-11-2009 6:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

anybody any dealings with e p mooney!bought a car and traded one in.long story..couldnt get them to clear the finance on my trade in!!terrible service resolved with complaint tru simi. a bold guy called dave gannon ,full of s**t.avoid at all cost.anyone anything similar?

anyone any dealings with ep mooney car sales 0 votes

bad
    0% 0 votes
    very bad
    0% 0 votes
    diabolical
    0% 0 votes
    the worst!!
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭CharlieCroker

thebigc wrote: »
    anybody any dealings with e p mooney!bought a car and traded one in.long story..couldnt get them to clear the finance on my trade in!!terrible service resolved with complaint tru simi. a bold guy called dave gannon ,full of s**t.avoid at all cost.anyone anything similar?

think this is gonna be locked pretty soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Once you're happy, that's the main thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

I love them , best ever. Especially Dave Gannon. Amazing service. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

thebigc wrote: »
    a bold guy called dave gannon

oh yes.. he can be a very bold bold boy indeed. Santa won't be visiting him ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,253 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

If you just want to slate them, then try this review site: http://www.whoseview.ie/index.html

If you want to start a thread with some facts and you're looking for some info, then you can try again.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement