Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4th year Wesley disco

Options
  • 16-11-2009 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭

Anyone know when 4th year wesley disco is on?
    What are your experiences with it?
    (Its in donnybrook, dublin)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭trad

Are you a parent or a disco goer?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055691071&highlight=Wesley+disco

This should answer most of your questions

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Even when you search the web inch by inch all you come up with is "Whens the next wezz on?" such as myself and then people answer with no reference to dates or times...kinda irritating :)

That thread didnt exactly spell it out just more comments but thanks.

Im a disco goer BTW.

So nobodys been recently, that would seem the only way to know when its on, you usually get a guarantee that will say when the next 1 is on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭jw93

Its on every Saturday night doors open at 21:15 and some weeks its savage den others its boring depends on how many people are there!

strictly 4th years? Been to any others? I heard wezz is of the worst of them at times.(Discos) tHANKS

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Zaffy

For 4th years, it's every Saturday from 9 - 1/1.30 (can't recall exactly)

It's great fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭qwerty2

Wezz for TYs is on every Saturday night as others have already said! I've been a regular Wezz-goer for the last 3 years and I must say it's great. The place itself is a sh*thole, but when all the people who I'm friends with go (a couple hundred people), it's an absolute ball purely because of them! I would definitely recommend going with a group of friends, and try not to get too drunk, though that problem seems to be more prominent in the 2nd/3rd year Wezzs!

Advertisement