Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

08 lancer does it have a cd changer???

Options
  • 16-11-2009 3:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

I bought a 08 lancer and it has all the buttons on the radio to imply it has a cd changer and I have gone through the manual and that indicates that it does. But saying that the manuals im sure are mass produced and the same manual put in every model so if anyone can help it’s appreciated.

It seems to be the type that you load all the discs into the cd player opposed to having a changer in the boot or under the seat. But after several attempts I can’t get more than one into the damn thing which leads me to think that maybe it doesn’t have one :(

It’s a 2L Diesel GS3 model if that’s any help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

As far as i know their CD changer,if it's in it's specs,is in the dash console somewhere

Advertisement