Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Top Gear Live

Options
  • 16-11-2009 2:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

I'm going to head to Top Gear live in January in Amsterdam, was wondering if the Gold Tickets are worth it, their running at 75 euros each, 50 for Silver and 40 for Bronze...

Is there much of a Difference between the Silver and Bronze i.e. the Paddock tour and VIP Pavilion ?

Is it worth the Extra ?

Cheers :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

The consensus last year when they were in the RDS is that the Paddock tour wasn't worth the money at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

I was at last years, The VIP gets you a sausage, rasher and soup roll, and the paddock is a complete waiste of time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Mad_Max

I had the full price tickets last year but got them for free thankfully! Would have been raging if I'd paid that amount of money for what amounted to nothing special.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

I had the corporate ones & I wouldn't waste my money on anything but the show. The show itself is very good if a little overpriced. All the "extra" stuff you get with any sort of premium ticket is not worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,286 ✭✭✭alias no.9

I was at last years show and I'd agree that the padock tour wasn't worth paying for. The show itself was good, but I wouldn't go again because I don't think there is much new they could do with it, it would almost certainly be more of the same.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭Noffles

I had a VIP one last year, free food and free booze for an hour before the event, was ok but that cattle run they have you in to see the cars is bollox.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭no1beemerfan

craichoe wrote: »

Is it worth the Extra ?

Cheers :)

No!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

I would pay extra NOT to see the paddock.

It just meant all the non-VIPs got into the main hall before it got really crowded - whilst the "VIPs" were herded like cattle around the long way.

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭bookerboy

Heard this is not selling to well this year and to expect lower prices in December.Don't rush in with your hard earned cash and you may get a bargain.There should be no prob getting tickets.

Advertisement