Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refund of Registration Fee after Grant approval

Options
  • 16-11-2009 11:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭

Hi All,
    For anyone that paid the registration fee and has since been approved for a grant and received a payment make sure you fill in the form at reception to have your reg fee refunded. I did this as soon as I received confirmation of my grant and the reg fee was refunded last week.
    Just thought Id let you know

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

Trish2007 wrote: »
    Hi All,
    For anyone that paid the registration fee and has since been approved for a grant and received a payment make sure you fill in the form at reception to have your reg fee refunded. I did this as soon as I received confirmation of my grant and the reg fee was refunded last week.
    Just thought Id let you know

thanks a mill. im hoping to get my grant sorted soon, and hopefully ill get my 1500 back!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 gizzo123

Do I get the registration fee back if I am on the BTEA scheme

Gizzo;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

gizzo123 wrote: »
    Do I get the registration fee back if I am on the BTEA scheme

Gizzo;)

sadly no your not entitled to this refund unless your awarded a county council grant.

the BTEA scheme only offer the weekly payment,
    the option to apply for rent allowance,
    and the €500 book allowance paid in the first half of the year.

Advertisement