Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bushido heros lithuania

Options
  • 16-11-2009 11:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭

GREAT RESULT FOR NEIL SEERY AND TEAM RYANO.
    NEIL WON BY ARM BAR ROUND 1 27 SEC.
    THIS WAS A GREAT EVENT REALLY RUN WELL AND THEY REALLY LOOKED AFTER US.
    OOOOSSSSSS

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Well done to neil, shows the hard work pays off

Also putting Ireland on the map and its onwards and upwards for Neil from here-For any new lads to MMA or lads who are half arsed, look at Neil and see that with work and determination you can go far.

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Ramunas

Congratulations for Neil. I was expect that he will win easy. And wrote that in Lithuanian forum as well. coz i know his level and lithuanian fighter level. I'd like to see him fighting with Artemijus Sitenkovas . That will be better fight for him;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭Roper

Great job Neil!!! Hop you like sushi!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Dave McConkey

I just want to say well done to Neil, I'm actually surprised this has gone fairly unnoticed.

Massive achievement for Irish MMA and Neil himself. People say hes a hard worker but I don't actually think most realise how much he does, apart from training like a full time athlete he works a full time job (starting at 6am) and also has a family. Most people wouldn't be able to train the amount he does for more than a week and not burn out.

Massive well done again!

Advertisement