Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

What is Ballyfermot College, How do I get there?.

• 15-11-2009 10:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭

What is Ballyfermot College of Further Education?.

Ballyfermot College of Further Education (BCFE,for short) was set up in 1979.

It is : '' a college of further and higher education providing vocational education through the provision of excellent teaching and guidance in a caring and supportive learning environment ''.

BCFE offers a choice of 39 courses of Further and Higher Education in 9 departments.

So, how do I get to this college?.

There is a map here. There are 3 different buildings, all associated with this college, so it's probably best to make yourself familiar with the locations using the map above.

What courses are available at BCFE?.

Here, is a link to the list of courses offered in BCFE (39 in total).

I'm still lost, how do I find my way to BCFE?.

Not to worry, there is a wider map and bus numbers etc here.

If you are still lost, post here, or indeed give the college a call, I'm sure they will be more than willing to help!.

Hope this helps.

Comments

Advertisement