Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Modded sillyness

Options
  • 15-11-2009 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭

Seen this the other day in Belgard, It was just unreal, the front of it was 10 times worse with green coloured light bulbs and micky mouse Halfords sports stick on crap accessories. Someone should sit down with this young lad and have a chat to him about how things are... It's just ridiculous watching him driving out of the car park. Pay attention to the rear spoiler(s).. I did not post this up to embarrass the lad but to point out the sillyness out there.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

mondeo wrote: »
    I did not post this up to embarrass the lad

deserves it tbh :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Two spoilers :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

KTRIC wrote: »
    Two spoilers :rolleyes:

Yep no recession in his house. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Rev. BlueJeans

What a flute :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭mondeo

He is genuinely making a fool and laughing stock out of himself... he will learn the hard way when another group of lads pull up beside him and speak their minds...Feel sorry for him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Macers

He's missing an L plate too...well judging by that parking

• Registered Users Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭cloneslad

Silliness

*crawls back under his rock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

Macers wrote: »
    He's missing an L plate too...well judging by that parking

He's missing more than an l-plate if you ask me...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

i've seen worse

Advertisement