Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

good cafe in balbriggan ?????

Options
  • 15-11-2009 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭

just wondering if there is a good cafe where i could get a decent fry-up in balbriggan as im working in stamullan for a few days?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Kate's Cafe up beside Dunnes (Castle Mill), it's also handy for parking unlike going down the town.

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭the bolt

Gillo wrote: »
    Kate's Cafe up beside Dunnes (Castle Mill), it's also handy for parking unlike going down the town.
    thanks for the reply ,ate there a few times(sun am) wasnt to impressed to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Frank Spencer

The Coffee Pot on the Main Street is generally good. Opposite Railway Street just down from the Spar and NIB on the right as you come in from Stamullen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

The Ring Road Café on Harry Reynolds Road isn't bad either, plenty of parking around the back.

Absurdum wrote: »
    The Ring Road Café on Harry Reynolds Road isn't bad either, plenty of parking around the back.
    tried it on friday ,waited 35 mins,left without eating and not very happy:mad:

• Advertisement

Buck_Naked wrote: »
    The Coffee Pot on the Main Street is generally good. Opposite Railway Street just down from the Spar and NIB on the right as you come in from Stamullen.
    thanks, will try tomorow.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭lisao80

Buck_Naked wrote: »

they do the nicest breakfast ever... i used love the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭Nodster

The Coffee Pot everytime - forget the fry-up, try the toasted club sarnie - the mutts nutz ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭Qprmeath

The Full Moon Cafe in Stamullen is as good as any of the other cafes around the area.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Africa

Coffee pot every time for me too - cheap, quick and very very good :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Sparky84

Tried that Ring road cafe a few weeks ago. Plenty of parking but would not be impressed with food or service.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Coffee Pot is the best for a fry and Trax for pancakes:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭cailinoBAC

Is Trax still open? I haven't been in Balbriggan much ever since the viaduct collapsed, but every time I pass it (mostly weekends admittedly) it's been closed. I know in the first week there was a sign saying they were renovating it but that it would reopen the end of September.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭NorthDub

the trax was closed for renovations but is open again

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Morpheus

Hah!

Go to the cafe in stamullen, i live in balbriggan but drive out there for a nice fry up most weekends!!!

Advertisement