Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clubs around Gorey or Arklow

Options
  • 15-11-2009 6:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭

I've been exiled to Wexico for my sins, was wondering if anyone knows of any decent clubs down this way, can't find anything on the net apart from the 02 club in gorey but i don't have a clue what type of music they play.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭Musicman2000

From what I know, Its your usual Commercial Club, Rnb, Commercial Dance, Old School, Chart etc

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭dubsbhoy

From what I know, Its your usual Commercial Club, Rnb, Commercial Dance, Old School, Chart etc

give it the wide one so

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭Musicman2000

Try the Music Factory in Wexford Town, It would be a lot better

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

I don't think there is much. I never went but I heard 'the beacon' was a mad spot. My parents live down that direction now but I've never been out there. You have to head to Waterford really plenty of great gigs on down there.

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭dubsbhoy

the beacon is gone, thats were i was exiled too.

I was in it once, had a great lay out, great system but it was full of sloopy kids and the music was below par. it's a big empty apartment block now

• Advertisement
Advertisement