Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IE - Dance

Options
  • 15-11-2009 5:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭

I know a few people here were on it, what happened to it? I was an avid reader until around 2004/2005 when I left Ireland for a while. Did it migrate somewhere else? Is it still going?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,542 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

I know a few people here were on it, what happened to it? I was an avid reader until around 2004/2005 when I left Ireland for a while. Did it migrate somewhere else? Is it still going?

Wow blast from the past. I was (still am) a member, but cant remember my login for yahoo. The group is still alive but with very few posts

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ie-dance/

There used to be some great discussions on it, and I remember going to an ie-dance meet up back at the first Homelands. Around about the time I stopped posting and reading though the dance club spammers were taking over. It would appear that the splinter groups ie-stance and ie-rant are no more however.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Im still on it, forgot it even existed till a few weeks ago...

Advertisement