Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

wing mirror for car??

Options
  • 15-11-2009 12:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

hey,

I recently clipped my left hand side wing mirror of my car. Anyone know where abouts in dublin I could pick one up, with out having to go back to the dealer garage??
    Its an 03 ford focus.

thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,798 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Probably better asking this in Motors, but off-hand I'd suggest a scrapyard (few in Dublin) or somewhere online like micksgarage.ie

Could also try the wanted section on adverts.ie :)

• Registered Users Posts: 78,351 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Moved from Commuting & Transport.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Id be looking for the same thing as the OP except mine would be for a fiesta (late 90s model).

Left the car parked in ballymun over the weekend (big mistake i know) and some local cnut of a scanger obviously decided that it would be a laugh to knock it off, smashing the glass and interior of the mirror in the process.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭Muckie

Cullens 01 4500172 on the Greenhills rd is very good i find for theses parts. Worth giving a ring.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

I'd try www.micksgarage.ie, www.ebay.co.uk, and of course your local Ford dealer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭extra-ordinary_

Is this a wing mirror or door mirror?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Is this a wing mirror or door mirror?
    The terms are interchangable, although the mirror is almost always mounted on the door these days.

Advertisement