Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unique Alpine TGP-1 .308 . Nightforce NXS

Options
  • 14-11-2009 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭

Selling my Unique Alpine TGP-1 in .308 Heavy Barrel Stainless Fluted. It has a 12-42x56 Nightforce NXS Scope with the target crosshair. Night Force mounts are fitted.Full Plano Hardcase , cleaning kit , cleaning rods , patches etc . Im looking for €5000 for this serious piece of kit.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭doyle61

sweet piece of kit there. waiting on delivery of my new .308 otherwise i would have taken hand and all!!!!!best of luck selling it but dont think youll need much luck:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 34 tomconway

Pokes wrote: »
    Selling my Unique Alpine TGP-1 in .308 Heavy Barrel Stainless Fluted. It has a 12-42x56 Nightforce NXS Scope with the target crosshair. Night Force mounts are fitted.Full Plano Hardcase , cleaning kit , cleaning rods , patches etc . Im looking for €5000 for this serious piece of kit.
    Hi Very nice firearm.
    Would you be prepared to move a bit on the price I was going to order one of these in the new year. How many rounds have been fired any blemishes and how old is the rifle.
    I am very interested but the price is pretymuch what i would pay new.
    regards
    tc

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭Pokes

The gun is only 2 years old , and has fired no more than 200 rounds. There are no marks or blemishes as it has been kept in its case when not on the range. What would you be willing to offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 tomconway

Pokes wrote: »
    The gun is only 2 years old , and has fired no more than 200 rounds. There are no marks or blemishes as it has been kept in its case when not on the range. What would you be willing to offer.

can i contact you directly by email

Advertisement