Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Router problems?

Options
  • 14-11-2009 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Using Digiweb Mobile with a netgear mobile BB router and cant play games online.

Can browse perfectly, when I go to play WoW it logs me in, I play for about 30 seconds and then it kicks me out and drops the connection, have to reset the router to get it back.

Don't think its signal related as I can browse and download fine and it's practically sitting on the balcony, and it used to work just fine.

Tested with another router today, same thing. Connecting via ethernet and its not the cable, tested another one too.

It's bugging me as it used to work fine, didn't change ANYTHING and then it started playing silly beggars.

Any suggestions as to whats wrong/how to fix it?

Thanks!

Comments

Advertisement