Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mature Singer looking for mature musicans

Options
  • 14-11-2009 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Female singer 40 looking for other musicans same age group to jam with I live in the north Kildare area :P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,449 ✭✭✭Rigsby

What type of music are you interested in ? I assume it's jazz and/or blues since you posted here rather than in "Bands & Musicians" ?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Anasue

Hi, I did put the add in the wrong section but I am mostly interested in blues music and the music I love would be that of billlie holiday, ella fitzgerald, dusty springfield, julie london or laura izaberger. I just love singing especially anything with soul and meaning to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 jagger

hi there..!! can i just ask as to what end are you looking to form a band...?? is it just for fun or do you want to gig regularly and makec some money..?

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Anasue

Hi there, thanks for the query ideally i would like to form a working gigging band making lots of money and having great fun!

Advertisement