Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mixed Martial Arts in midlands or galway

Options
  • 14-11-2009 8:48pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm wondering if anyone knows of an MMA centre in around the midlands or galway!!!!

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 37,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭Khannie

moved from SD/MA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 sonoflife

djhunter30 wrote: »
    I'm wondering if anyone knows of an MMA centre in around the midlands or galway!!!!

Point Blank Submission Ballybrit Industrial Estate Galway. Good club, good coaches, good people all in all! You can check out the website. Just do a google search for pointblankgym

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Thanks very much for that! I found the website and hope to make a good go of it!! Thanks again!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭mark.leonard

Ben beat me too it, my boards lurking is obviously diminishing!
    DJ - drop me an email on info [at] pointblankgym [dot] ie and I can help get you started.

Advertisement