Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom upgrade

Options
  • 14-11-2009 6:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

I ordered an upgrade up of my 1MB eircom connection to 7MB on wednesday morning. It's supposed to have come into effect within 2 working days, but no change yet.

I've restarted the router etc a couple of times but am at a loss as to what else to do.

Any advice? Do I just need to ring up eircom and find out if they've bothered to actually activate the upgrade yet or might it be some problem on my end?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,311 ✭✭✭rob808

I ordered an upgrade up of my 1MB eircom connection to 7MB on wednesday morning. It's supposed to have come into effect within 2 working days, but no change yet.

I've restarted the router etc a couple of times but am at a loss as to what else to do.

Any advice? Do I just need to ring up eircom and find out if they've bothered to actually activate the upgrade yet or might it be some problem on my end?

Thanks.[/QUOUTE] wait a few more days then ring eircom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 El Torrente

Fail.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,311 ✭✭✭rob808

Why didn't you ask what your max lines speed was before ordering 7mb broadband do you not think that be a sensible thing to do man.I think show your line stats and maybe someone might be able to help you out.

Advertisement