Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WKF karate

Options
  • 14-11-2009 6:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

So I can't find any posts or anything about wkf - world karate federation - nd i wz just gona see if any of ye train proper wkf.. all there is around the place is a load of MMA so let me know... what up? :D
    Tagged:

Comments

This is the MMA Forum... Try Self Defence and Martial Arts.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,621 ✭✭✭yomchi

And stop usin txt spk its vry annoyin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭YamaMotoYama

Vitamin K wrote: »
    So I can't find any posts or anything about wkf - world karate federation - nd i wz just gona see if any of ye train proper wkf.. all there is around the place is a load of MMA so let me know... what up? :D

What do you mean "train proper WKF"?
    Do you mean sports karate under WKF rules?

The Onankai (http://www.onakai.org/) is the largest Irish Karate governing body in Ireland that is associated with the WKF. You could contact them if you want a list of local clubs... Where are you based?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Vitamin K

Yes - lol - i do know onakai, thats what im apart of i guess. i wz jus gona see if there wz any1 bout the place doin it...

sorry if im postin in the wrong forum though :S

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭YamaMotoYama

Vitamin K wrote: »
    sorry if im postin in the wrong forum though :S

I don't think you are posting in the wrong forum... you just ask unclear questions :p

So are you taking part in the Onakai National Competition that is coming up?

ya :D, the senior one anyway, y, you goin? its in the right forum now - mod must hav changed it - and i wz only askin if any1 on boards does karate basicly. I dont even care if its wkf or not - just seein where ppls frm nd stuff, uno, make conversation about karate stuff nd such o0

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,621 ✭✭✭yomchi

Please read the charter about using text speak.

come back to us when you understand what txt speak is, and you say you're a senior??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement