Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mounting Photographs

Options
  • 14-11-2009 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I have a question for you which I hope you can help me out with. I have an exhibition in Cobh starting 3 December, presenting some of the photographs found in the new book that Jim Wilson and I have produced (Shorebirds of Ireland). Basically, I am looking for way or for someone to do a simple plane mount for the images or a recommended do-it-yourself-cheap way of mounting them frameless on some sort of reasonably light and warp resistant board, with an option to hang flush with the wall. Any suggestions or contacts you may have would be most appreciated.

Regards

Mark Carmody

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭emul

Mark

Congrats on exhibition, I would suggest Stephen, he lurks here on boards too. Although Dublin based his work is top quality. Stephen Crozier, 360 dpi w: www.360-dpi.com

I've got canvases done by him, ftp'ed the files up and had them back 48 hours later.

Eoin

• Registered Users Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭sineadw

try framingfantastic.co.uk ;)

Advertisement