Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leonids

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

3 good links via this links http://www.astronomy2009.org/news/updates/603/
    look for leo sickle south east, at dawn and later this evening

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Stargate

lostexpectation

Thanks for the info , was up late till the early hours this morn , was very clear sky , very quite tho :eek: , if i can will try again tonight .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭fifilarue

When skies cleared here about 10.30 last night, I spotted two nice ones and five on Sunday night-all in NNW area of sky. Although freezing half to death, I was struck by how beautiful the S and SE areas of the sky are-lots of twinkling.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Stargate

fifilarue wrote: »
    When skies cleared here about 10.30 last night, I spotted two nice ones and five on Sunday night-all in NNW area of sky. Although freezing half to death, I was struck by how beautiful the S and SE areas of the sky are-lots of twinkling.

Just like your eyes fifilarue no doubt ;) HeHe

If i get a chance toight i will have a looksy too , be nice if the skies cleared , bloody rain in summer and now in winter too , what next :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

clear skies that morning saw one good un, but thats it. *shrug*

• Advertisement
Advertisement