Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Investigation Nov 20th Ross Castle Co Meath

Options
  • 14-11-2009 12:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭

Hey all,

The Killarney Paranormal Society are holding an investigation in Ross Castle in Co. Cavan on November 20th.

We have a few spaces left, if any one would like to go PM me and all details will be emailed to you.

:D

(and yes I jus realised I wrote Co Meath, when it's Co. Cavan, tried to edit it and I couldn't whoops!!! )

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

To be fair, from what I recall, it's on the border, so it's an easy mistake to make.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Ruth KPS

Very true, I tend to write Cavan though usually, and some people tend to write Meath. but once people know where I'm talking about it's all good :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

I've been there before, so I do know where you're talking about :D

This is my first time in Ross, what's it like? Have heard some great stories, sending a couple of people to check it out Sunday as I can't make it myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 deniro

ive been there a few times,got some great stuff in the bunk room,have a great time

• Advertisement

Thanks Deniro! We shall try too! :D

ps ruth dont be the last person to go to sleep just a tip

ok....and why? Cos I usually am.......haha :D

Me and Dani were the last to fall asleep in charleville and got to experiance some great stuff :)

ive been to charleville twice,and i have to say,i wasnt all that impressed,the place is great,but thats about it,,as for ross castle and being the last one to fall asleep,probably just scare tactics,but my brother in law reckons he saw shadows pass by the bedroom door and later had the bedcovers move while he lay there,,let me know if your friends get anything like that

Will do... lol if any shadows walk past the door their welcome to come in!

In Charleville myself and Dani were just about to get into bed and there was a knock on the door, we shouted come in, and the door opened as if someone had just walked in, obviously nobody was there. We got great results out of Charleville!

Will defo be making a return visit next yr,

• Advertisement

i have great footage from the nursery in charleville,,my wife and same brother in law mentioned were in there and i was using the night vision cam looking at them,,you can clearly see a trail of sparkly lights come into the room ,go round my brother in laws legs and then just trail off,,without me saying anything at the time,you can see in the footage that he is aware of something happening although he says he didnt see anything...weird

Ya there's very different responses from everyone involving Charleville, we were in the landing outside the nursery and clearly heard a baby crying, I was walking up Harriets staircase and twice felt what seemed like a child tugging on my skirt. We had a great time.

we are trying to decide where our next investigation is going to be,someone suggested going back to ross castle,but been there done that..are you part of a group yourself ruth?

Yup Killarney Paranormal Society (KPS) well I definitly adivse great spots to go are Inisfallen Island (an island 1 mile off Killarney) but you wont find a boatman that will take you out in winter..so maybe that for another time lol

But Muckross Abbey in Killarney is extremly active. It's very rare you leave empty handed!!

But they might be far away from you, where are you based? Are you with a group?

yeah we're from dublin and the group is called the soulsearchers

Oh very good! :D

Very nice to meet u!!!!!!

and you ruth btw do you know the church in killarney town that has the round tower at the back of it?

Is there a church in Killarney with a round tower???? hhmmmmmmmmm.....Doesnt ring a bell

love your little pun there "doesnt ring a bell" sorry my mind was wandering there,i meant kildare but it doesnt matter now

lol had to put the pun in there!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

To try get this back on topic .... :D

I might be interested in this but do you have some general info like cost, if breakfast is included etc?

Iv PM'ed you 6th

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Id be interested aswell, can you send the details onto me? Cheers

Just to inform everyone, Killarney Paranormal Society are pulling out of this event. Therefore it has been cancelled. Sorry guy's :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

ah noes! why!

PM sent :D

If people are still interested. The Killarney Paranormal Society will be holding an investigation in Ross Castle, Co. Cavan on December 19th 2009 :D

Advertisement