Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What odds on this for France v Ireland over 2 legs ?

Options
  • 13-11-2009 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭MYSTICA1

I'm not a gambler & my father in law (French) asked me to put a bet on Ireland to beat France 3-1 in Croke Park tomorrow & for a 1-1 draw in Paris on Wednesday .. Anyone know roughly what odds you would get on this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

3-1 ireland tomorrow is 28/1 with ladbrokes

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭Former Great

MYSTICA1 wrote: »
    I'm not a gambler & my father in law (French) asked me to put a bet on Ireland to beat France 3-1 in Croke Park tomorrow & for a 1-1 draw in Paris on Wednesday .. Anyone know roughly what odds you would get on this?

I reckon 3-1 win for ireland sat night is around 20/1 ..And 1-1 draw in paris is about6/1.. Combine the two and u get 140/1..

• Registered Users Posts: 23,848 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

MYSTICA1 wrote: »

30/1 for a 3-1 ireland win with paddy power
    33/1 with boyles
    havent checked any others

you probably wont get a price on next
    wednesdays match until tomorrows one
    is over

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭nouveau_4.0

You would get about 30-1 on Ireland to win 3-1 on saturday.

Dont have access to the second leg but I'd imagine you'd get 5-1 or 6-1 for a draw in paris.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭prendy

You would get about 30-1 on Ireland to win 3-1 on saturday.

Dont have access to the second leg but I'd imagine you'd get 5-1 or 6-1 for a draw in paris.

both bets are linked so you wont get a price for Wednesday till after the Saturday match.

• Advertisement
Advertisement