Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dance remix with accordian touch.

Options
  • 13-11-2009 2:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭

A track got into the charts in summer 1991 vocals accordian touch to it. I heard a remix of it recently of same track, would anyone know the title? Not many current chart tracks with accordian.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭Entec

this classic maybe...

Think I could know the one you're on about. Was it a really big hit in about '91 or '92 and was it by some crowd like Zion Train or Lion Rock or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Is it this?

From 93 though and more bag pipe orientated.

Only other track that I can think of with an Accordian is this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

limited vocals in this and from '93, maybe one of the remixes has more vocals..Post it anyway, might remind people of other ones ...

The one I'm thinking of was kinda some sea shanty thing put to some dub or reggae dance beat and was a chart hit.

• Advertisement

Derra, is that not the same track that I posted?

The one I'm thinking of was kinda some sea shanty thing put to some dub or reggae dance beat and was a chart hit.

This?

Either way it's a great tune.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Entec wrote: »
    this classic maybe...

That's a harmonica...

BaZmO* wrote: »
    This?

Either way it's a great tune.

That's the very one. Thanks.

And no accordion there either, but at least you stopped my racking my brains for the weekend!

Derra, is that not the same track that I posted?

No different one i posted ,very similar they are alright :)
    must look at the discogs and see if Ramirez is anything to do with the track i posted.

http://www.discogs.com/Dirty-Mind-Back-To-Future/release/105039
    mentions that it use hablando sample

derra wrote: »
    No different one i posted ,very similar they are alright :)
    must look at the discogs and see if Ramirez is anything to do with the track i posted.
    If he's not he want to get on to his solicitor to file a law suit! :p

Oddly enough I thnk I actually have that track that you posted, the label looks very familiar. I think it might be one of those tracks that at some stage I filed in cráp pile and just keep passing it by. Must see if I can dig it out. I know I have Hablano

derra wrote: »
    Ah that makes sense alright.

Just noticed in that link that Discogs allow youtube clips now. Cool idea but I thought it would've been a no no

• Advertisement

If he's not he want to get on to his solicitor to file a law suit! :p

Oddly enough I thnk I actually have that track that you posted, the label looks very familiar. I think it might be one of those tracks that at some stage I filed in cráp pile and just keep passing it by. Must see if I can dig it out. I know I have Hablano

See my last post edited there Bazmo :)

Hate when this happens , ya edit and the other person replies , back and forth trying to fix it :D

Haha. Happened again! :D

i am not replying for 10 more mins to let it settle, confused.com :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Cheers,

This is very close to it no vocals, Italian about 3 1/2 minutes into it :)

Advertisement